Community - Forum

We value your opinion. Leaving feedback is simple. Just scroll down to the reply section, let us know how you feel and click on the "post comment " button on the right hand side. To remain anonymous simply provide "anonymous" as your name and "anonymous@icnf.org" as your email. To provide private feedback, please contact us through the contact us page. Looking forward to your Questions, Complaints, Suggestions or Comments -ICNF

10 Comments

1. Big Momma says:

As salaamu alaykum. What time is salaatul Jumu’ah?

• Moderator says:

Walaikum as salaam,

First Juma starts at 1:40 PM (English commentary followed by Khutbah in Arabic and Salat) and the second Juma starts at 2:40 PM, InshAllah.

2. Tahir says:

Asalaam Alai Kum Everyone,

My family and I recently moved to Atlanta and have started attending your masjid for Jumaa prayers. We love ICNF.

As a recent convert, I was wondering if there were any active men halaqas that are taking place in the masjid where I can learn more about Islam and make Muslim friends.

Thank you.

• Big Momma says:

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaah. Checkout some of the other masjids in the surrounding areas such as Masjid At-Tawheed 5848 Memorial Drive Stone Mountain, GA 30083. These are the phone numbers: (404) 228-2197…Salaat times; (712) 432-2856…Live classes over the phone and Jumu’ah that are recorded; and the office..:(404) 228-2176.

3. Unity = Salat, Zakat, Marriage says:

I loved the jummah khutbah today on establishing unity in the community by establishing prayer at the masjid and at home; giving zakat and using it on the poor in the community; and by accepting those of good character and piety as members of our households; I will definitely implement the teachings today into my life and only wish we had a recording so I could share it.

4. Suzanne says:

As a non-Muslim neighbor, how can we best support and help protect you from people wanting to discriminate against you? I’m incredibly frustrated at how this country is turning.

• A Muslim says:

The key is education. First and foremost learn more about Islam. Meet with a Muslim. Then educate those in your circle about what Islam stands for rather than what people believe it to stand for. Ask them to educate one other person in their own circle about Islam. from a single drop of effort you will start begin the tidal waves of change. When you hear some one voicing discriminatory language, politely speak up against it and tell them your own real experiences with Muslims.

5. Dr Salim says:

I would like to salute the volunteers who have been working tirelessly this Ramzaan at ICNF
    Although they never get to speak on the mike like the Chiefs but they are the real heroes of ICNF
    May Allah Bless You for all that you guys do
    Wether at parking
    Inside the Musalla
    Making sure everyone gets a cold bottle of water at Maghreb and isha
    Or at the community iftaar

6. Anonymous says:

It would be a great idea to sell food at the food after Jummah Salah.