Education - Forum

We value your opinion. Leaving feedback is simple. Just scroll down to the reply section, let us know how you feel and click on the "post comment " button on the right hand side. To remain anonymous simply provide "anonymous" as your name and "anonymous@icnf.org" as your email. To provide private feedback, please contact us through the contact us page. Looking forward to your Questions, Complaints, Suggestions or Comments -ICNF

7 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

اسّلام عليكم ورحمت الله وبركاته
    I feel like the Sunday school is ineffective at times where the children are wasting times.
    Many times I have asked my daughter what she learned and she says “our teacher was gone so we played the whole class.”
    What level of incompetence must there be to be unable to even provide a substitute teacher? Many times I will ask her
    What she learned and she says we just played Islamic games even when the teachers are here. I don’t know what inadequate teachers there are at the ICNF Sunday school. I hope action is taken ASAP about this issue

2. Muslim says:

Hello,

Class suggestion, Explanation of Kitab at Tawheed. Very Good foundation book.

3. "anonymous says:

My primary concern is the lack of good teachers at the Sunday school. I dont know why doesnt anybody speak up against the principal? She is very biased/loyal for some teachers who are not even that great and when someone who is more qualified and knowledgeable wants to volunteer is being denied (on what basis are the teachers appointed?). We as parents should be given a right to speak up( the principal just does what she feels is right) but i guess we just give in to the politics of this masjid or just pull our kids out and enroll them at some other place.
    I am very sure if we have paid teachers our kids will be in better hands and I dont think there is anybody in this community who cant afford a fee increase. ( We built a 3 million dollar Masjid!!!). I hope some action is taken soon in this regard.

4. Alexandra Laman says:

Do you guys offer any Arabic classes for adults beginning, I would like to take some.

• Education Team says:

Walikum Asslam,

As of right now we do not have Arabic Classes. Inshallah we will start the classes after Ramadan. Please be sure to check our website for more information.

Jzk
      Education Team

5. Anonymous says:

It would be great to have an after school program at ICNF. Could we set one up?