We started the idea of developing a childcare service 8 years ago when we recognized the need for affordable childcare in the community. ICNF (Islamic Center of North Fulton) welcomed the idea and helped us get started by offering the attached building as our facility.
Green Apple Academy provides quality care and education for children ranging from 1-4 years old. Our goal is to provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children; a place for children to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society.
Green Apple Academy wants all children to have the opportunity to grow physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually by playing, exploring, and learning with others in a fun, safe and healthy environment. Our curriculum therefore teaches both the secular and non-secular essentials to the students we serve.
STEM for Infants
- Use language to describe an observation
- Use senses to observe, classify, and learn about objects
- Observe, explore, and describe a variety of living and non-living objects.
- Begin to recognize numbers.
- Match like objects.
- Recognize, describe, and compare basic geometric shapes.
- Order two or more objects by size.
- Are exposed to activities that develop the ability to listen for comprehension and to distinguish sounds in language.
- Listen to and follows spoken directions.
- Listen to stories read aloud and show understanding through body language or by interacting appropriately.
- Increase vocabulary through everyday communication.
- Use complete sentences of increasing lengths in conversation.
- Develop awareness of the community, city, and state in which he/she lives
- Take a walking field trip to explore the local community
- Identify the name of the city and state in which he/she lives
- Become familiar with community and state landmarks
But more than just that...
Arts & Crafts
Show & Tell
- Book bag
- Healthy lunch and snack
- Prayer outfit (for girls only)
- Extra set of clothes (stays at the school)
To avoid food allergies and choking, we will not serve any of the food items listed below and we ask that you please do not include them in your child’s lunch. Also, please do not send juice in glass container. You can send juice in carton or plastic bottle.
Parents should drop off and pick up their child(ren) from the facilities building. No child is allowed to walk alone to the school building.
|8:00 – 8:30 AM||Free time|
|8:30 – 9:00 AM||Snack time|
|9:00 – 9:30 AM||Wudu and Salah|
|9:30 – 10:15 AM||Quran & Islamic Studies|
|10:15 – 10:45 AM||Language Arts|
|10:45 – 11:15 AM||Math|
|11:15 – 12:00 PM||Project|
|12:00 – 12:35 PM||Lunch|
|12:35 – 1:20 PM||Recess/Outdoor Activity|
|1:20 – 2:15 PM||Nap|
|2:15 – 2:30 PM||Dismissal|
1265 Rucker Road Alpharetta , GA - 30009
Ms. Azza: 404-216-3775Ms. Luma: 706-614-8435
Ms. Dalal : 678-779-1975